Saturday, February 22, 2020

Our Week (02/16 - 02/22)

Reason #784 that potty training is the worst. Dude used an entire jumbo roll of toilet paper in one sitting.
Guess who got to fish it all out... Guys. I hate potty training. So. Much. #Tired 

DI practice... Working on our impact scenery. Can you spot Emma?



Emma hates her play yard. She likes to climb halfway up the side and just scream until we take her out. 
This picture kinda makes you feel sorry for her.
We had several friends over. Scott always takes over entertaining them, because he's more fun than I am.
At the Regional Science Fair

Lunch break... We took advantage of being in Downtown Austin, and I checked another restaurant off my bucket list!
(I got a reuben at my foodie restaurant, and the girls had Whataburger.)
Oh, and Lizzie got some vegan ice cream at Sweet Ritual. (Everything on their menu is vegan.)
You can see them on the district website (along with like a million other kids, lol): http://www.pfisd.net/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=4&ModuleInstanceID=844&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=24620&PageID=1

2nd Place
1st Place
(Heidi is in the back row on the far right.)
(Lizzie is in the front row on the far left.)
The regional science fair is a big deal--with kids from all over Central Texas. At the elementary level, everybody walks away with either a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment