Saturday, February 8, 2020

Our Week (02/02 - 02/08)

Scott helped one of his ministering families move.

William at a ninja turtles birthday party
Emma getting into cupboards
Building scenery at Destination Imagination
It snowed! Kind of.

William really wanted to build a snowman, but the snow was too soft and wouldn't stick.
We met up with Aunt Allison in Waco. We checked out Magnolia Market and Baylor University:

#89MilesToMagnolia, #997MilesToMagnolia

William was in love with the water station. He also struggled to master the art of drinking out of a cone cup (notice the front of his jacket).



 
Lunch at Torchy's
At Baylor
The Baylor bear encounter
Then we partied in Austin:

Best breakfast tacos ever!
This place is called the Cathedral of Junk, or as Owen calls it, "the dump." There were three levels of junk that has been arranged artistically in a guy's backyard. The kids all loved it and can't wait to go back again.
#HisNeighborsMustHateHim














The sticker says: "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could."

Hiking Pedernales Falls:







Drawing pictures of the falls







 I sorted through a bunch of papers this week, and here were a few that I wanted to save digitally:
Owen had a play date, and he made this itinerary.
Liz drew this one for general conference in October.
The kids made this flyer for a circus they were putting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment