Friday, January 14, 2022

Love, Share, and Invite - For our ward history

The Young Women president asked Liz to write a paragraph about "Love, Share, Invite" for our ward history. Here is what she turned in:

I have had a wonderful time in young womens so far! One of the things that made it so wonderful is that I could have my friends from school there! At the beginning of 2020, I went to young womens once a week and I would have lots of fun! I thought that my friends would really enjoy it, so I started inviting them. Every week I would pick up three of my friends and bring them to young womens, and they would have so much fun! My dad started telling me that it was really nice that I was inviting my friends, and it made me feel good inside. At one activity, one friend asked me about the Book of Mormon and I told her a bit about it, and she seemed really interested. We had a nice conversation about it and near the end of our conversation she told me that her favorite person in the B.O.M. was Nephi. I have really enjoyed having my friends at youth activities with me, and I'm glad I've been able to have such a great experience as a young woman so far.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment