Elizabeth ended up with A Honor Roll for the quarter and for the year, perfect attendance for the quarter and for the year, Accelerated Reader achievement goal and medal for 331 points (tied for 1st place in the 3rd grade), and certificate of completion. She's moving on to 4th grade in the fall.
Owen got the "High Flyer" award for excelling in all subjects. He will be moving on to 1st Grade.
We joined Owen for lunch on his birthday. I brought him a kids meal from Wendy's as a special treat, and he preferred his sack lunch! (At least I know he likes my lunches, lol.) Here he is with one of his favorite books. I try to join him for lunch once a week, and we always read after he eats.
Playing at a friend's house. She's gotten pretty good at pulling herself up to standing.
Owen wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday.
Cupcakes and ice cream. (We took cupcakes to school to share with his class, and these were left over. I was glad I didn't have to make any. Crazy week!)
Heidi got a science award and A Honor Roll. She also got Outstanding Female Athlete--which was voted on by her classmates. She says she runs around a lot at recess (probably because she's not allowed to do anything else with her broken arm, lol!).
Some of Heidi's friends. Rose is on the right. She's been in Heidi's class for 3 years, attends our ward, and lives within walking distance. It's so nice to have great friends!
We celebrated the start of summer by going to a really cool splash pad in Leander:
Here are some pictures of Scott's living room flooring project in process. When it's all done we'll post some before and after:
No comments:
Post a Comment